Skip to main content


Accessing Student's State Test Scores Via PowerSchool
Posted 9/9/19

We are pleased to announce that our District has made all the SBAC, CAST and ELPAC Student Score Reports available through our Powerschool Parent Portal. Student assessments scores will sync with our Parent Portal as student scores are reported, meaning that some student scores may be available prior to other students. All student scores for the SBAC and ELPAC should have populated into Powerschool. The California Science Test (CAST) scores will be available in the portal when the state releases students scores.  


To locate your child’s score in the parent portal you must have an active account. Please login to your account at


  • From the left menu select “Score Reports”

  • Select Options:

    • Assessment: All

    • Year: 2019

    • Click “Get Report”

    • From the list of Assessments select View for the report you would like to view


If you do not have a PowerSchool Parent Portal account for your student, please contact your student’s school office for directions for accessing the parent portal.

Students in grades 4 through 8 who took the test in previous years will also see past scores so you can see your child’s progress over time.

To learn more about your child’s scores, go to the CDE’s new parent web page called Starting Smarter, available at

This site includes:

  • resources to help understand results on the student score reports

  • access to sample test questions and practice tests

  • no-cost resources to support learning

  • a guide for parent-teacher conferences

In Dry Creek Joint Elementary School District, the test results are one of multiple measures we use to look at how well our students are doing academically. Schools can use the results to identify specific areas in which to set goals and focus more attention in the next school year, while teachers can use the results to identify and address individual student needs. If you have questions, we recommend that you discuss the results with your child’s teacher.